Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

There's this feeling that I really love. You know how, when you read a book, and then you watch a movie based on that book, you sometimes get the feeling that you've been there already? Like it's deja vu?
Well, after watching the trailer of Hollywood's take on "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo," that's exactly how I felt. (Kinda like when we all first saw Harry Potter, you know.)

I can't wait to see the movie, simply because I think it's gonna bring back memories of what happened in Hedeby. (Like I said, I've been there before.haha)


I'm still in the middle of reading "The Girl Who Played With Fire."  I'm getting to the fun part already, but there are just so many distractions(ex, trips to beautiful places, joint blogging with E, preparing for mom and dad's Silver anniversary) I have no choice but to take it slow. I'm enjoying the book, though:) I mean, who doesn't like Lisbeth Salander?

By the way, I think that it's pretty cool that after being dumped by Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Network, Rooney Mara gets to be kick-ass as THE girl with the dragon tattoo:)



Hope the movie's as good as the trailer! Can't wait:)

No comments:

Post a Comment