Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bedroom ideas

I've been wanting to move to a new place for quite some time now. I just don't have the money yet. haha I hate it because there's so many ideas and cool things to.

Like this...

And this...

Still not sure if I want to stick to cute and girly (see above) or if I should be more grown-up (see below)

Pretty rooms, right?:) (I still like the girly designs better though.)

I also like these:
These are so me. ;)

Now I know why mom and dad were so giddy every time they'd open their "Dream House" folder back when we were still having our house done. At that time, I wasn't as excited. (But hey, it was their project. I want my own house too.hahaha) 

I did, however, decide on what Mia's and my room would look like. (Right now, it's just Mia's room. bummer. But the pink and yellow walls,. the bright pink and green curtains and the long bookshelf will everyday remind my dear sis of me. Well, I hope. Even though she's kind of converted my bed into an extra shelf while I'm not there. haha) Can't wait to see it again on Thursday. 

So right now, I can't really have my own room. These ideas will have to be filed under my "wishes and dreams" folder."  Haaaai. I wonder when I can have my own room again? :) 




2 comments:

  1. Haha. I feel you! Choosing your room's color and design makes tough because you have that second thought of picking which one is better. But I guess, it's time for a change. Give your self a chance to grow up in the sense of selecting things that suits your age. Well, nice choices.

    ReplyDelete