Saturday, October 22, 2011

Disney Trailer Mash-ups

Perez Hilton just posted a Sin City-Disney trailer mash-up and I find it so cool how people reconstruct scenes so that can actually pass off as another movie.


So I went on a Youtube frenzy and found other random movies, Disney-style. Here are some of my favorites.

Disney and the Deathly Hallows: Ron is super buff here. hahaha



Toy Story Inception:


Titanic (Disney/Fox style): The characters change at some points, but the flow of the story stayed the same. This one's not a trailer, but a shortened version of Titanic.



But my all-time favorite is the Disney princesses as the Mean Girls. I've seen this before and I don't care how many times I watch it. It still makes me laugh.


Obviously, the superstars in the Disney world are  Ariel and Prince Eric.haha They keep playing different roles in all these movies. :) Best Actor and Best Actress.

                                        
 

No comments:

Post a Comment