Monday, June 25, 2012

My Brother's Shining Fan Boy Moment



Someone posted this video on Facebook and I watched it because I recall my brother mentioning that he saw the X-Factor auditions live in Cebu (to support one of his friends) and there was this girl who kind of sounded like Mathai from The Voice. I love Mathai - hence, the curiosity.

Quick comments: Angelica looks like Jessica Sanchez, her voice is unique to the Philippine music industry (which is great for her), and well, Charice has certainly developed a new personality that's somewhat annoying. Totally putting the blame on her management team.

Anway, that's not the point of this post.

I am posting this to immortalize my baby brother's one second of fame. Yahoo! Watch the video, please. It's at 2:12, and he's the bibo guy in black, jumping up and down. Hahaha!



Hey, Mic! Ma discover gani ka!:))


No comments:

Post a Comment