Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturdays


I know it's still 8 in the morning. Who blogs at 8 in the morning on a weekend? Me, apparently.

I woke up before 6 a.m. today. No, I have nothing to do and yes, it's a Saturday. Funny how it's so much easier to wake up on weekends than on weekdays. It's probably the anticipation of not having to go to work (or school, when I was much younger) and wanting to make the most out of the free day. Also, there's that comforting feeling, knowing you can always go back to sleep anytime within the day.

So far, I've played Tetris Battle (used up all my energy and am STILL on the same rank), watched Charice's new music video (okay fine, I watched a lot of Charice videos, not just that one), replied to Twitter and Facebook messages, checked out a couple of blogs... Yes, the bumming basics.

I don't plan on doing much today, I have already decided to do everything tomorrow. Ah, procrastination. :) Today is reserved for watching Burlesque, Gilmore Girls (the best series ever), a bit of reading (planning to finish The Great Gatsby this weekend) and writing on my 5-year journal. Most likely (and most importantly), I will be taking multiple naps within the day.

Sigh. I love Saturdays. 


No comments:

Post a Comment